For this entire week in NYC it has been in the upper 90′s some days over 95 degrees!! Today it’s a scorching 100 degrees!! Thank the Lord for A/C!! I’m all up in it! That is my way of staying cool. What’s yours?
Here’s 10 things you can do to chill in this crazy weather:
10. Whine and complain to all your friends on Twitter and Facebook about how hot it is. You’ll get a lot of retweets, comments and likes.
9. Reread or watch the weather over and over to make sure you’re not seeing or hearing lies.
8. Call out sick.
7. Stay indoors!
6.Try an indoor activity with minimal movement. You know that sweating it not cute.
5. Take a shower for the 3rd time and go back outside to people watch.
4. Do some online shopping since your plan to go to your favorite store is not the move anymore.
3. Stand in front of the air conditioning and shake your head about how much this is going to cost you when the bill comes.
2. Eat anything cold. Smoothies, ice cream, fruit salad, water, flavored frozen ice, etc.
1. Chill out and hydrate yourself as much as possible! Drink water and lots of it!!
Listen to The Supremes – (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
Enjoy your weekend!