I was so surprised when I heard that Terrell Owens was cut by the Seattle Seahawks. I honestly feel bad for him and all of his misfortunes. I admit, I used to watch his reality show, and I honestly thought he was living the life. I guess you can’t believe everything you see on reality T.V. Now he’s supposedly broke, a slave to child support payments, and jobless. But, there is always fashion. Here are 5 reasons why New York Fashion Week (“NYFW”) Should Help Terrell Owens:
1. He gave New York Fashion Week in 2010 free publicity on his reality show attracting other professional football players to the tents.
2. He’s Terrell Owens, come on…
3. He has the body of a model and can model for half price.
4. If he’s in a show, the media attention will be bananas and help your brand.
5. Any professional football player who wears the outfit above in public deserves a chance.
If you have more reasons why please tweet us at @hautegoodgirl!